Wednesday, May 11, 2005

ZHANG JINGPING



Zhang Jingping sent me an article which gives some personal background on himself - a energetic member of the Beijing UFO Research Association.

"Looking for the Little Green Men"
Advertising is my occupation, but UFO research is my real career .... You wouldn't guess that Zhang Jingping owned a thriving private advertising company. He's got employees split up into two teams - TV and newspaper advertising. Not that they see that much of their boss. That's because in every spare minute, he returns to researching his pet subject: UFOs.
"I devote most of my energy and time to my research. My manager takes care of daily affairs of the company," Zhang explains.
"Advertising is my occupation, but the research is my real career."
Bill Chalker

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home