Thursday, March 18, 2021

Bill Chalker interview on George Knapp's "Mystery Wire"

Here is a Zoom interview I did with George Knapp. What I think is more important is the linked article with all the links to enable you to dig a bit deeper in to some of the issues brought up in the interview. I plan to do a more detailed post to expand on the matters discussed and to iron out some of "lost in translation" aspects. Thanks to George and Duncan for the excellent job in putting this together:
The "Mystery Wire" link provides further links to some of the issues raised and a 4 page profile on my research and experience I provided to Gary Heseltine editor of UFO Truth. It gives a brief indication of my UFO research and investigations.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks again Bill. It is always great to check in with you and find out what you're working on. I look forward to someday returning to Oz and collaborating with you over a pint.
Your friend and admirer,
George Knspp

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home