Wednesday, December 17, 2014

On the "parapsychological connection" - While the ANOMALIST linker might have me equating in one limited way, actually I was equating more broadly than that

I noticed The Anomalist put a limited take (see below) on what I was really suggesting,  up on their 15 December 2014 links. Fortunately if people go to my link they will read the full quote of what I equate:
"Instead it should be a strong area of focus to determine if indeed there is a valid "parapsychological" connection, whether it is about the interaction with some sort of advanced technology, or is a folly of misinterpretation or misrepresentation." The Anomalist linker seems to be implying I'm equating it all with one possibility. Clearly I am not.
As an opening gambit I'm suggesting researchers might equate with at least 3 possibilities:
  • a valid "parapsychological" connection,
  • the interaction with some sort of advanced technology, or 
  • a folly of misinterpretation or misrepresentation

I somehow don't think George Hansen would be scratching his head over this.  Sure, he would probably come up with a broader range of possibilities.  So could I.  I would suggest there are many so-called "parapsychological" events that would fit these 3 options and more.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home