Saturday, January 22, 2022

On Australian UFO Sightings podcast Monday 24 January 2022

Here I'm talking with Anthony Goodall
about an early book source I read as a teenager
Otto Binder's "What we really know about flying saucers"
The above link is a rough copy of the interview referred to below, which may be replaced by a version that edits out the "glitches" - enjoy the rapid ride through aspects of my journey through the mystery of UFOs - the "tip of the iceberg" - only a very small part of my journey

Hi everybody, providing Queensland & NSW here in Oz don't get taken out by freakish acts of nature, technological angst & strange dread, I should be doing a live interview on Anthony Goodall's podcast Australian UFO Sightings from 8.30 pm Sydney time, Monday, 24th January 2022. Should be interesting. Link below




Always good to have a chat, chill out with a cup of tea or something harder 
chill out & enjoy


3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

An large Orange ball was observed on the Dorrigo plateau 10 January 2022.
A large bright orange orb sat motionless and low in the sky above the Dorrigo plateau escarpment. It was observed from Gleniffer which is south and lower in altitude from Dorrigo. Looking to the northern sky, away from the orbital arc of the planets it was a bright stranger to that part of the night sky, between M33 and M34 much lower in the sky and brighter than Uranus. The night was clear and still.
I often star gaze when in this part of NSW due to the dark night skies which allow excellent astronomical observations. This glowing orb very obviously did not belong in that part of the sky. It did not move like a satellite, it was still. It was brighter and larger than Venus which was observed at the same time setting 75 degrees to the west. There are no planets in that part of the sky at this time. My wife and I were outside walking from the cabin back to the house, enjoying the evening stars and were looking at the unusual orange "star". I turned to my wife and commented that there seemed to be an unusual conjunction of planets which puzzled me. She also observed the "star". I mentioned we should get a better look at it when we return to the house. Turning back to view and it was gone, nothing. All up we saw it for about 45 seconds, stationary, large, bright. I haven't seen it since. I wonder if anyone else has seen this around Dorrigo.

12:02 AM  
Blogger Bill Chalker said...

Hi Unknown, could you contact me at billozfiles@tpg.com.au
Interesting sighting

6:04 AM  
Blogger Henry said...

This is so curious that UFOs are moving in our atmosphere. Now it's time to avail Live Chat Services for more information.

4:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home